Friday 20 September 2013

Storm Description.

Title: Rain Struggling. Author: Quitah Laile Description: Scary rain trying to drown me as I am swimming across the water.I scream for help and all that replied was the wind scaring me with fright.Houses getting shocked down as the power lines fall.The water running at my face as I am trying to speak.The rain struggling as it is trying to stop.I can hear a million trees swooshing and blowing across my ears.Thunder got my attention as I was trying to survive.The storm forcing me as it is paralyzing me with fear in my eyes.I struggle as I am swimming across to the other side and as I do I could feel this thing underneath my feet it felt like a rock.Power line electric shot me as I am in the water.The water runs away from the drain wanting to survive.The wind kills the heaviness in the rain.

0 comments:

Post a Comment