Monday 16 September 2013

Three Billy Goats.

“We’re three little billy-goats, Not-a-bit-silly-goats, Clever and smart And as quick as can be.” “I’m Billy-goat One!” “I’m Billy-goat Two!” “I’m Billy-goat Three!” “Three little billy-goats, Mountainy-hilly goats, Off to the hills To get grass for our tea.” “Billy-goat One!” “Billy-goat Two!” “Billy-goat Three!” “I’m a troll, I’m a troll, And I live down a hole. Who are you I can hear On the bridge, coming near? Who are YOU?” “I’m Billy-goat One Just out for some fun, And I’m off to the hills To eat some grass in the sun.” “To eat grass in the sun! Why, I’ll gobble you up!” “Be off with you, then, And don’t come again, Or I’ll gobble you up!” “Don’t gobble me up, There is nothing I’ve done. I have a brother Far bigger than me, And he’d make a much nicer Dish for your tea.” “I’m a troll, I’m a troll, And I live down a hole. Who are you I can hear On the bridge, coming near? Who are YOU?” “I’m Billy-goat Two, And I’ve got nothing to do, So I’m off to the hills To find grass I can chew.” “To find grass you can chew! Why, I’ll gobble you up!” “Don’t gobble me up, What I tell you is true - I have a brother Far bigger than me, And he’d make a much nicer Dish for your tea.” “Be off with you, then, And don’t come again, Or I’ll gobble you up!” “I’m a troll, I’m a troll, And I live down a hole. Who are you I can hear On the bridge, coming near? Who are YOU?” “I’m Billy-goat Three, I’m as strong as can be, And I’m off to the hills To get grass for my tea.” “To get grass for your tea? Why, I’ll gobble you up!” “You’ll gobble me up?” “Yes, I’ll gobble you up. I’m a troll, ‘pon my soul, And I’ll gobble you up!” “Then I’ll hit you with my horns And toss you on your back And if you threaten us again Then I’ll give you a good whack!” WHACK!!! “Three little billy-goats, Not-a-bit-silly-goats, Clever and smart And as quick as can be. We’re off to the hills To get grass for our tea.” “Billy-goat One!” “Billy-goat Two!” “Billy-goat Three!”

0 comments:

Post a Comment